I can't believe my baby is a year old. Addy June had her pictures taken just a few days after her 1st birthday which was on July 2nd. It was none other than the famous Gaylene who took these too cute pics! We love her and are going to miss her like crazy.
It was early in the morning so we did not get much of her usual grin from ear to ear, but as you can see we got some amazing picture of our sweet little Addy.
It was early in the morning so we did not get much of her usual grin from ear to ear, but as you can see we got some amazing picture of our sweet little Addy.








2 comments:
What a doll! I'm so glad to see some updates on your blog. Keep it up!
Yeah! I hoped and just knew that day when I clicked on your blog it would be updated, my crazy faith and hope paid off! But seriously, love the pictures, your girls are gorgeous!
Post a Comment