Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Say Cheese

Gaylene took our family pictures and we really put her through the ringer with this task. To put it it nicely Brynlee was awful! I love her more than life it's self, but we were to our whits ends after this photo session. Brynlee would not cooperate for nothin', not even fruit snacks and that is the bribe of all bribes for her. Gaylene did the best with what she had to work with, oh my I felt sorry for her at the end of this!




Not only do I adore my girls, but they adore each other!

5 comments:

The Davis Family Three said...

Yay for blogging! I'm glad you decided to stay on the blogging island :)! These pictures turned out really cute, Krista. I especially like that last one of Brynlee and Addy together. So cute! Your blog is looking good!

Melissa Wilson said...

I'm so glad you updated the blog...I was going to harass you when I saw you next, but now I don't have to! I love the pics, Gaylene does a great job, doesn't she?! Your little family is so cute!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I'm glad you've updated! Good family pictures! I finally come to the realization that if my kids are just looking at the camera, then that is all I want. I am so glad for you guys that Ethan is in his last year! It seems like it is the easiest! I am excited to hear about match day next spring!

Clint said...

Ethan, have you been hittin' the gym? Looking good my man, lookin' good. Of course, Krista, you and the kids look wonderful and happy as well but that has always been the case.
I'm glad you updated your blog. I didn't want to have to be the one that kicked you off of the blogging island. But I would have if push came to shove, mind you.

robbienmeri said...

Hey Krista - I found your blog from Ruth's blog. Your family is so cute! Your girls are just darling and look like so much fun. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Take care!