I have been saying for awhile now that my girls need to go out to see Grandpa's (my Dad) Egg Ranch and just have not done it. Several weeks ago I finally got my sister, sister-in-law, cousin, and good friend and all the kidos to make a morning trip and see what new changes have taken place since the big organic switch.
We got to have an exclusive Grandpa tour of the baby chicks, adorable baby lambs, and big brown hens. Both Brynlee and Addy loved it. They both were a bit hesitant to get too close to the lambs but thought it was super fun.
I got a few cute shots of our fun day at the farm!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun outing!!! I bet your girls did love it. When is the big "match day"???
That looks like so much fun!
is it mid march yet?? where are you going??
Where are you going??? What did you find out yesterday?
Post a Comment