Brynlee
I thought It would be fun to compare what both Brynlee and Addy looked like at age 2. Part of this idea was a lack of other pictures to put up and I was really tired of looking at the old post. Not that I keep up with this anyway, but we not only do not have internet connection at our home, but our lap top that we have all our cute pictures on that I wanted to blog is on the fritz. This is VERY VERY frustrating, because believe it or not I have had the itch to blog the last little while. So this is what I could come up with, with the pictures on my in-laws computer!
As far as we go as a family we are doing good. We miss Daddy like CRAZY, but cherish the time we do get to spend with him. The month of November will be crazy 100+ hour work weeks, but we look forward to the time he will have off in 4 weeks when the baby comes. Well that 4 weeks is a cross your fingers considering the girls were 1 and 2 weeks LATE!
1 comment:
If you would like, email me at scwillis718@hotmail.com so I can add you to my blog permission. Thanks!
Post a Comment