



We are so excited to finally have our little bundle of joy here with us! We all just love him to pieces (as Munner would say). The girls have done really really well with the new addition. In fact Brynlee has even been a huge help. She is my little "gofer" girl, anything I ask for and she is at my service. She also has done a good job of taking Addy and playing games with her. Brynlee has a one of a kind imagination and thinks of all sorts of things to play; school, sunbeams, and knock knock to name a few. So for those of you who are wondering why in the heck our son has a different name, yes we changed his name! We learned to hard way, but yes it is true, you do not need to leave the hospital with an official name for your child.
Trey Bernell Dalley
11-25-09
7 lbs. 2 oz
20 in.
Trey is the first Grandson on the Dalley side in over 18 years and so far he is the only grandson with the "Dalley" last name. So it is very fitting that he have Bernell as a middle name, Ethan's Dad is Bernell and so is Ethan, now the third Bernell is our little Trey. There is alot that rests upon the shoulders of this little guy!
Here are a few pics and keep in touch, there are many more to come!!!!!
10 comments:
Congatulations!! He's so cute! The perfect addition to the Dalley Family!!
Awww, congratulations you guys! You are all so blessed.
Yay for baby boys!!! Congratulations you guys! Now would u get up here to Baltimore already???!!!! When u come to scope things out we better get a heads up and get together!
Your baby is beautiful!
Congrats!!! So happy for you!
Ooooh. I love his skinny little legs. I just want to give them a good squeeze. Congratulations!
Congrat's guys. When are you coming back to Lubbock to visit with the little guy?
He is adorable, congrats guys! Hopefully life is adjusting back to a semi-normal schedule. How is intern year going?
Congratulations!!! And I love the pictures of the girls too! I hope you are loving Baltimore!!!
Congrats on Trey! I hope you all are finding some great daddy time together! Happy New Year!!!
Ok, I know this is late in posting, but congrats!
We are excited for you guys to be up in Baltimore and for Ethan to get a haircut.:)
Tom
Post a Comment