I have had MAJOR issues with signing into this blog, LONG, LONG story. Not even my pro blogging friends could help. Ethan couldn't even figure it out. After too many hours spent I finally figured it out. People--this is a BIG deal for me to figure a blog/computer problem out!!!
Now I vowed that if I got this worked out, I would blog more (for my personal family journal keep up) soooo I guess I have to stick with that. Nicole, I know you will keep me to this, so PLEASE DO!
I'm back on the ban wagon, yeahhhh!!!
2 comments:
Yay! So happy for you and excited to see Dalley Alley at the top of my updated blog list!
I'm so glad you are blogging. Most people like to do facebook, but on our church office computers, we are not allowed on Facebook. So this is great for me. I love the pictures of your beautiful family. I think of you all, when I see our Chinese elders here in Hawaii. Great Genes for your family. Much aloha, the missionaries in Hawaii
Post a Comment