Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In case you are wandering.....


Yes we are in Baltimore! And Ethan has officially started his 2nd year of Residency at Johns Hopkins. In fact tonight is his first overnight call (or "sleepover" as our cute friend Ben puts it when his Dad pulls a 30+ hour shift at the hospital, if only it really were as fun as a sleepover). if your out of the loop since I do such a good job at keeping this blog up (hahaha) we will be here for 3 years for Ethan to finish his Physical Medicine and Rehab Residency. After that, we could possibly have a year (or 2....uhggg) of fellowship before it's all over. But as long as thats in TEXAS I will be a happy camper!
We are doing good, but...
Texas...
We !
Miss!
You!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I miss Texas too! Its so close to OK! :) It will get better. At least it is for me since you moved here!

Days of Our Lives said...

Congratulations to your family! It looks like lots of great things have been happening to you and yours. Little Trey looks adorable and I'm so happy for you! Good luck in Baltimore!!!

Becky

Jana and Mario said...

1 year down.... Trey is getting big and is so cute. Good luck in Baltimore! You will be back in TX before you know it, time goes by far too quickly.

LD said...

I can't believe Trey has 2 teeth already! I'm glad you updated. The kiddos looked so cute for the 4th. How fun Ethan gets to have "sleepovers" :)

Adam said...

Welcome to Baltimore! We're an hour north. Where are you guys exactly? We'd love to see you.