Thursday, November 25, 2010

He's UNO!

One Year

Six Months

One Month

I was not quite ready for this day, but ready or not it came! It's been a long year in many ways and has gone by fast all at the same time- hard to believe! We had an "uno"party for little Trey. He had a great time playing with his sisters, sucking on balloons and eating cake!



In case you can't tell he LOVED LOVED LOVED the cake. We all laughed so hard we barley stayed in our chairs as we watched him devour his cake. I need to learn how to get video on here! The girls especially could not quite laughing!

He was not too into opening gifts, but the girls didn't mind helping with that part! He loved playing with new toys for a change.
Trey has almost since day one had a smile on his face. His smile is contagious in fact. As I have watch him and other people in the last few months, he never fails to put a smile on other peoples (even strangers) faces with his own smile. I tear up now just thinking about what a joy he has been to me and many many others! I thank my Father in Heaven for allowing this bundle of joy to come to our home! We love you more than words can say baby Trey!!

2 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

He is adorable! I miss you and your sweet family so much!

Karen said...

So cute! I too love how happy Trey is. Maybe our little guys came just when we needed more smiles! :) I love the "Uno" idea!