I always tell the girls that they are not allowed to get any older, but they do.
Addy had a tinker bell party, her first "friend" party- it involved:

11 girls & a boy (that's a lot of little girls)
A moon bounce (thanks Rachel)
Strawberry cake
Strawberry ice cream
Other yummy food
Loosing Addy for a short moment to find she went up stairs (to be all alone) to paint her nails
dancing & playing with balloons
"kid music"
LOTS of FUN!
Ethan was post call and showed up the last few minutes of the party, we didn't even expect that so it was a pleasant surprises! He put on his "happy, I have lots of energy face" for the guests, I was impressed, poor sleepy guy.
2 comments:
How fun! And Addy is looking so grown up! I can't believe how time flies...
How did I miss this post?? Addy is looking so grown up these days!! I love that she disappeared during her own party to be alone, that is awesome. You are such a super mom. 11 girls and 1 boy AND a bouncy toy!!
Post a Comment