Snow has been sparse but we made the most with what we have had. We really hope to have more, knowing that this would be a lot for Texas. Last year we had several fun Maryland snow plays!

I am addicted to making pizza these days, we eat it every Friday and I have not problems with that what so ever. All week I crave my pizza and big green salad, it really hits the spot! We also all watch a movie together and it is great great times!!
A visit from Grandma was for sure the highlight of the month. We are so thankful to have her come so often, we is great to have around.

She took the girls to see the new Beauty and the Besast is 3-D they were jumping out of their skin excited to do this with her!

2nd time that mess was made this month.
Guess that means I need to keep things picked up better!

It was originally a bigger goose egg! But what a cute spike he's got going on!
Trey Finally gave this up right before his 2nd birthday in November. I didn't want to forget why he ended up giving it up the picture says it all... (yes he did bite the whole nipple off)
1 comment:
That pizza looks SOOOOOOO good! Can I come over next friday night? ;)
Post a Comment