Friday, June 1, 2012

Sports Day- Kindergarten Style

Yellow Team Captain: Brynlee
(She was pretty proud of that fact)

They did all kinds of races, she said this was one of her favorites. The teachers sure put lots of work into this and it was so cute. The weather was unbelievably hot and HUMID but I tried to not let that distract me, because it sure didn't bother those 40 some odd kindergartners.

I can never have too many pictures of these two together!

Mrs. Bensen and Bryn.


There cute team!

The  snow cone at the end was THE best part! I leaned that day that Maryland is know for a "snow ball" flavor; egg custard. Crazy huh? So far a peppermint stick in a lemon has been the most odd thing I've seen native to this land, but the egg custard probably takes first place now.
Brynlee really enjoys all kinds of sports, and for the little exposure she has had is really pretty good.
She did not get that from her mother.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Last summer we actually tried egg custard, and it's pretty good. They also put marshmallow creme on top of the snowballs. It's not too bad either.

Destry

Karen said...

I remember the candy cane in the lemon too! They had it at Ben's Kindergarten end of the year celebration. I was so confused when they handed me one!

Sondra said...

Krista, Thanks for leaving me such a wonderful comment on my blog "Happy Clean Living". It made my day. I'm happy my clean tips have helped you out and super glad that the primary handouts are being used by others. Thanks again for the comment it was wonderful!