We celebrated Addy's birthday in 2 different chuncks. I was fun times. On her real birthday we:
 |
| Went to Chick-fil-A for breakfast. We were pretty much the only ones there so it was lots of fun for us. |
 |
| Then we went to Target to pick out a game with her birthday money from Grandma. It was a hit, they love it! |
 |
| We made "homemade" donuts which were might tasty. |
 |
| Not happy that we did not start the "party" right away! |
 |
| She was crackin me up with that hat and glasses, but the funniest part that really made me laugh was the change that she was holding up that came in a little gift from our neighbor. That was all her doing and I thought it was SO funny. |
 |
Trey insisted to hold a doll as well! This is the "big girl doll" that she got to match her sister,
|
Now we move on to the pool party she had a few weeks later. She had a combined party with her good friend Kate. This party happened because of the Behrmann family. We love Kate and her awesome family too! It got rained out the first go round so this was the second attempt and it was a gorgeous day!
 |
| Love this picture of her. |
 |
| The Birthday Girls. |
 |
| After the party (I tried to get this to go the bottom, but I am blog illiterate). |
 |
| I originally made the cupcakes and THEN the party got cancelled due to rain, so I froze them and they turned out wonderful! That is a type I will use again, because they turned out so great! |
 |
| The girls had lots of great friends to celebrate with. |
 |
| Couldn't resist taking this. Trey is getting so big, and he loves it. |


 |
I forgot to get my camera out while all the kids were in the pool playing. By the time I remembered, it was getting dark and everyone left.
Five things I love about Addy:
1. She is so lade back and easy going. Not much bothers her. You can often see her singing and dancing with out a care in the world (that is until she sees someone watching her...)
2. She catches on to things so quick!
3. Her hugs and kisses she still gives freely.
4. Her laugh is contagious, I want to bottle it up each time I hear it.
5. This summer Addy has been my right-hand-man in the kitchen. Whether it be baking or cooking she is right there to help. She still can't resist to mess with everything she sees but, either way I do love her help! Most of all i love that because of this we have had some great moments together. Addyson June We love you with all our hearts!
I've said this before and I'll say it again, FIVE is HARD for me! It is an age that so many things happen. I think it such a change from four and seems so much older! I don't like them to get older so fast. I really do with that time would slow down!. BUT at this age we can do so many fun things, Brynlee and Addy both into games and we have SO much with that, love it!
(As a side note Addy has started wearing glasses about a month before her birthday and I do have to say that even though they have been lost a time or two that I am impressed at how a 4/5 year old like her as been so good at keeping them on, even though she clams she cam see just as well with out them, she is a trooper!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment