Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Snow in March

We didn't get much snow at all this year (or last), which was kind of a bummer since these Texas folks in Maryland temporarily were hoping to enjoy lots of snow while here. While I was More than ready to have some nice weather it was enjoyable to have a last snow of the year. In fact this snow was the most we had all year. The kids were thrilled to take advantage of this out-of-school snow day. There was not a ton of snow to play in, but enough for them to have fun for a few hours! I do love how pretty it looks right after it snows!




Trey went on his own to look for a sled, he was really cute to watch. He is getting to where he does so much on his own these days.



Along with the neighbor kids Brynlee and Addy built quite a snowman, or half of a snow man I should say. Too bad I didn't get an after picture.
We (well I was inside the whole time, but you know...) might not see this much snow again for awhile...

No comments: