Ethan and I had our 11 year anniversary yesterday. I become more and more in love with him each passing day, corny but true. We plan on going out tonight if all works out, with little Kaden of course (he pretty much doesn't leave my side, as is with all my newborns:)
My little man is 17 days old today! I know it will be a hard habit it break later, but I can hold him all day. I can't soak enough of him in, I feel it's been forever since I've had a newborn, and I've always been totally in love with the newborns! And I know I don't have many newborns left in my future. :(


1 comment:
Thank you for leaving a comment on my organized dinner blog! I really like the Power of Moms, "Mind Organization for Moms" program. I have modified it slightly to work for me. Hopefully soon I will do a post about how I have made it work without having cubbies out and visible.
-Tasha
p.s. cute new baby!
Post a Comment