Monday, January 19, 2009

Interviews are done.... FINALLY!!

I am so grateful that Ethan was blessed with so many interviews, but I have to say that I am so happy they are DONE! I do not do well with out him, well that is an understatement, I do awful with out him. Now we just have to get down to the nitty gritty what program will go where on the rank list. I thought it would be easy, but man it is a LOT harder than I ever thought it would be. Wish us well! Check back mid March and our fate will be unveiled.

6 comments:

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Krisa I will say a prayer for you no I wil say a couple of prayers for you that everything will work out. You know it will you and Ethan are so faithfull!

Brooke said...

Good Luck!

Caleb and Marci said...

What is his degree program? Grad school or Med School? Good Luck- it always a hard choice, so I hope that you have just the right number of options.

Melissa Smith said...

krista I had written off your blog, I never checked it and I come back and WHAMO like 5 posts. Keep up the good work. Your girls are so big. I can't believe addi is walking.

Call Family said...

Hey there Krista! It's Jyl! You have very cute little girls and look great your self! It's so fun to be able to connect this way! I look forward to reading your blog now too!

Naticia said...

Hi Krista, it's Naticia, I found you on Sarah's blog and just had to take a peek at all of your adorable pictures of your girls. It has been so fun seeing you guys at SS these past few weeks.