Friday, January 9, 2009

October Update







Halloween
Mema (Ethan's mom) added to (and took away) from costumes we already had to have these cute fairy costumes for the girls. My girls LOVE candy and had a blast at various Halloween activities. I always say I am going to dress up and never do.... maybe next year.



The Big 10k Race








I decided that since it had been over a year it was time to do another race. I participated in the Red Raider Road Race and did the 10k (6.2 miles) this time. It felt good to run another race. I was a little lonely with out my running partner ,Dad Dalley, by my side, yet I still managed to finish in just under 50 minutes (a record for me). I have no desire at this point to run a marathon, but I am wanting to do a half here in the next few months!

















Little Gymnast





Brynlee took a gymnastics class this fall and LOVED it. Her favorite was the "rolls" and "bridge".












1 comment:

The Davis Family Three said...

I feel so proud! To see the Dalley blog on my list of updated blogs was so exciting! Welcome back to the blogging world...