I can't believe I have waited so long to post these photos. My friend Heather Witt did these and did a SUPER job. Not only is it hard to get good photos of two VERY active girls, BUT before we even started snapin' the shots Addyson fell and scratched her lip and nose. Oh yes this is just my luck with pictures. I don't mind the red marks, but it changed our always happy Addy to not a happy camper for most of the time. She usually is all smiles, but man as Heather can attest it took magic to get any smiles. Brynlee was great, but yes most of the time she had the super cheese smile. Oh well, at least they are the cutest girls ever so you can't go wrong, right?


There is nothing better than to see my girls having fun together!

This says it all for how she felt about this picture takin' stuff

This was one of the magic smiles of the day!
Brynlee practiced her smiles before hand.
This was one of the first, but it did get better!

Brynlee trying to give some love
5 comments:
I'm so glad you posted these, I hadn't seen them yet. They are the cutest girls ever! Miss you all.
Oh I love them! You're girls are so, so cute! Just love them...you reminded me...I need to post ours! Miss you!
So cute!! Can't believe how much they have grown. Cute, cute, cute!!
Those are some of my fave outfits! Also my fave younger nieces. Too cute! See you guys next month!
Congrats on the new little addition. He's so handsome! I have a friend that is moving up your way and is looking for an OB. Can I give her your email address? Hope you're all doing well!
susanclove@yahoo.com
Post a Comment