Thursday, January 28, 2010

Who Ever Said It Doesn't Snow in Texas?


Well we got TONS of it this year, I could not believe my eyes after one particular storm.....Yukee Yukee Snow! It's nice for about 1 day and then, no more for me! I hate cold weather, and yes I am well aware that I am moving to a place that made national news SEVERAL times for record snow fall. I guess I will just grin and bear it! What can I say, I'm a Texas girl through and through.... that's when there is NOT snow!
The girls had fun playing in it for about 5 minutes and they were done. No Joke! But on that particular day it was cloudy and well below 20 with the wind chill. It was a little more fun, when the sun came out!

We got a good 11 inches of snow, with no drift, this a bit more from the shoved walk way!
It's always fun to go with Daddy, even if it is freezing out side!

No comments: