hey I can't believe your blog is more current than mine wow.. I miss you.. how is school? I didn't even know you had a boy so i better come back more often. does erica have a blog?
Love being able to catch up with you guys through your blog!!! I am things are going so well!! I miss you tons! When are you heading off to Baltimore, because we are drving through Texas in July!! Are we going to miss you??? Sad if we will, I would love to see little Trey!!!!
3 comments:
OH! Krista he is SOOOO cute! I cannot believe I have NEVER met him!!! Keep posting pictures please!!!! :)
hey I can't believe your blog is more current than mine wow.. I miss you.. how is school? I didn't even know you had a boy so i better come back more often. does erica have a blog?
Hey there Crazy Krista!!!
Love being able to catch up with you guys through your blog!!! I am things are going so well!! I miss you tons! When are you heading off to Baltimore, because we are drving through Texas in July!! Are we going to miss you??? Sad if we will, I would love to see little Trey!!!!
Love you!
Margie
Post a Comment