I realized the other day that we have not shown family and friends the beautiful area in which we live. It still amazes me to see how many trees are here!
This is the NCR trail which we have the privilege of walking on almost daily. It really is beautiful! And with all the shade stays pretty nice even in hot weather. The girls ask to go for walks SEVERAL times a day, so this is awesome to have so close.

Our cute friend Kate and her brother Jacob enjoyed a nice walk with us the other day. We sure feel blessed to have meet good friends like this to help make the Baltimore "settle in" a lot easier. They have been WONDERFUL to our family!
I also have gotten to jog an this trail a few times thanks to my good neighbor Rachel for switching off with kids! I was SO HAPPY when I found out we moved in next to a family of 3 young girls, my girls adore them!
(I have so many more updates- stay tuned, you people know how slow I am at getting to this.)
1 comment:
Funny how things work out....I've been thinking all week how blessed I am that you moved in. You have been my life saver this past week especially!
Post a Comment