Our Neighbors, Rachel and Jeff invited us over to their families big Christmas Eve celebration. I actually was very honored to get to be with them for the evening. Rachel's mother was a wonderful host and welcomed us as her own. Ethan and I both commented on not only what great food we enjoyed, but particularly what great company these good folks are. We are very blessed to have them in our lives!
Rachel made us feel right at home!
Rachel and Jeff's 3 beautiful daughters, along with Brynlee and Addy! I really wish I could have gotten a better photo of this bunch, but this was as good as I could do. They absolutely adore each other! It's so fun to see them having such a good time together.

The Lone Man!
(BTW if I have not mentioned Trey is the only boy in the mix in the neighborhood with oh about 10+ girls... pretty funny)
I wish I had gotten more picture. This was a wonderful night which ended with the girls sprinkling "reindeer food" on the lawn for the awaited guests! (this was actually a "new" thing for me!) Most of all I felt very blessed to have Ethan with us. We have been very lucky to have him home on most of the big holidays. These days its a real treat to enjoy and evening with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment