Friday, December 17, 2010

Class Christmas Program/Party

Brynlee had been looking forward all week to this program.

She is one of 9 in this small class which I LOVE! Am I more in love with her being in this class or is she? It has been wonderful for her and such a blessing to me as well.

I'm so glad I got a picture of this! This is the classic "Brynlee nervous maneuver". Every-single-time she gets nervous she puts her hands behind her neck. We notice a pattern in this church talk, church prayer, even just singing in front of an audience with a ton of other children. It's her thing and really I love it. Some day she will no longer do this when she gets nervous and then... I will be sad!


Here it is again! Santa has ALWAYS made both girls nervous. She has come a LONG way that she got this close. Addy was there and would no even think about looking at him, much less talking to him!


Bryn with Ms. Eileen

With Ms. Martha

My efforts to get them together with their cute Christmas clothes.

It was a great day for Brynlee. It's fun to see her in a setting she is always in but I am not. Makes me realize how fast she is growing up!

No comments: