Monday, April 18, 2011

Cotton on Trees

The Cherry Blossoms in Maryland remind me of cotton, but on a tree! It is beautiful this time of year here. I was amazed by all the cherry blossom trees and really I could have stayed all day and just soaked in their beauty....but then I'm reminded I have to chase 3 kids around!


Just me and my honey!


Bernell and Lolita were brave enough to venture out to DC with our crazy bunch. We really enjoyed having them around for a visit!


Brynlee's having a hard time with the whole "natural smile" thing, but she's cute either way.


It's the best by far of all of us together. Does it get any easier to take a family photo when they get older?


Trey man has just been a walkin boy for a few weeks. He was 15 months old before he realized it was for him, but man alive he learned literally over night!

5 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

It's so fun that you are in Baltimore. My sister is in Germantown and we are moving to Northern Virginia in August. The trees look amazing! I hope all is well!

Margie and Andrew said...

Hey there Krista!!!!

How have I missed ALL of your Blog updates!!! Crazy! Looks like you are enjoying life on the East Coast!! We would enjoy life here in Ashton a whole lot more if the snow went away!!! =) Anyways, just in case you haven't heard WE ARE HAVING A BOY!! Pregnancy is going well. We are doing great! Sure do miss ya!

Lisa Cook said...

The trees do look beautiful, and so does your family!!!

Cindi said...

I love the pictures and the trees! I really should come out in April next year to see them :) We miss you and love you all!
MOM

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Such a cute family you have! :) Those trees are beautiful! I'm imagining them smelling amazing, and I want to take a big wiff of them.