Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hanging out with Cousins

The girls were over-the-moon about having time to hang out with their cousins. I was able to catch very few photos (seems to be a pattern with this trip) of this but wanted to document anyway. Jumping on Aunt Erica and Uncle Jonathan's trampoline was defiantly a highlight of the trip and sadly I have not pictures. But they LOVED that and am sure will talk about it for quite awhile!



The girls had a sleep over with Emma which involved a fashion show. They got really creative with towels and colored paper. The best part was hanging out with their older cousin Emma!



Davis making dinner for the family!
Liam affectionately known as Yumm Yumm!

Wes Wes

The girls always find something fun to do with Spencer as well!
I sure am glad we were able to make this trip.

No comments: