Thursday, September 1, 2011

Other Texas Trip Pictures




I've gotten Dad into green smoothies these days and he is almost as crazy about them as I am, I love it! Gramps has to cut down on this sugar intake so he has been drinking these like crazy as well!



We had a fun girls lunch and it was wonderful to all be together. It was fun to see Melissa and Elizabeth.


Munner and Gramps took us to the DQ for a quick burger. I really did enjoy the time I got to spend with them. I sure am grateful for such caring loving grandparents!

Addy was afraid of the new dog so spent most of the time on Munners lap; Munner loved it of course.

I had actually been a really long time since I had see Melissa, it was great to catch up!

We took a quick trip over to Dallas to see the Jensens. They just put in a new pool and it was a super treat for the kids... and me!

The three of us went and had pedicures, that was a treat!!!

I was mad at myself for not getting the whole family, but here is Niki with the 2 cute new dogs.

The trip was great! We had to leave 2 days early because of hurricane Irene. It was crazy to leave at such spur the moment, but it was the best thing to do!

No comments: