Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BOO

We had a fun Chinese Halloween! The girls loved wearing their Chinese get-up and it was really easy for me since we already had all of it, thanks to Mema for outfitting us!


Brynlee thought she was so grown-up looking carrying that fan. "Grown-up" looking is her goal in life, ya know.

She actually looks the part in this shot...

All Trey was interested in was the candy, of course.

I think it's so funny that the girls get so excited about dumping the candy on the floor and picking out the favorites!

2 comments:

Margie and Andrew said...

wait a minute...Trey is walking??? I cant even handle that? I guess my Jackson is already trying to crawl...insane! Beautiful costumes. Love seeing what you guys are up to! Sure love you!

Cindi said...

So Krista, where was your costume? The rest of the family looks great! A real Chinese family :)