We had a great family day with Trey for his Birthday. I was surprisingly a nice day and we took advantage by going to the park. This boy of mine has a TON of energy and this was the perfect place to let it all out. I loves playing with his sisters and this was a win-win situation. I really do love getting to go on family outings like this (even small ones like this), I love being all together and not having any time factors.


This was by far the favorite activity at the park. They wanted to do this over and over and over, but so did all the other children taking advantage of one of the last beautiful days of the year.

After the park, a quick nap and the Christmas tree pick up we had the monkey cake. I went back and forth with this and was glad I ended up making it. It turned out really cute and Trey thought so too!

He of course loved getting some new "boy" toys (there still are not a lot of those around this house). The girls loved the new toys as much as he did. It's so fun to watch them all play together they have such a good time together!
I had more fun pictures of our Christmas tree find, but in trying to "learn" about the new camera I erased them. At least I didn't erase the birthday pics! (by the way all these photos are on the old camera, I'm slowly learning and getting use to the new one, while it takes much better photos the users has to learn a thing or two for it to be better)

This shirt pretty much sums up Trey!
He is:
1) Head strong (VERY)
2) Loves to help and clean up!
His smile is contagious and is so cute I just can stand it! I love this boy so much, and pray daily that I can keep up with his energy. I'm grateful for the privilege to be your Mother Trey and thankful for what you teach me about our Heavenly Fathers love for each of his children.
I Love You!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment