Christmas is not complete without Cookies!


We found a new roll out cookie recipe that I think is going to be a keeper! I plan on making this a tradition. The girls absolutely love doing these kind of things with me, which makes me So happy! Addy told me the other day that she wants to do all the stuff I do. (they tell me stuff like this all the time, which makes me happy, but also makes me think...) Oh the recipe is from Clover Lane, its here.
Santa and Ward Christmas Party
Santa showed up to the Church Christmas party. It was the first year Addy was ok with St. Nick and Trey wanted nothing to do with him, which is right in line with the past Dalley Child history with Santa Claus!
Brynlee had a speaking part for the Church program and she did a fabulous job!
Devotionals
It's hard to see the bells in this photo, but they each have one. This year we are starting a new tradition that is a forever and always keeper in this family. This is our 24 days of Christmas Nightly Devotional and it will get it's own post later on.
Gingerbread Houses
It's not Christmas with out Ginger bread house making. Even Trey got into this and loved it. He thought he was is heaven when I put him on the table and let him have at it. I am having so much fun with the kids this year. As a mother this is really what Christmas is about, "enjoying the moments". I am trying to soak it all in and not get too wrapped up in the stress!
Oh and Happy Birthday Meme!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Can't wait to hear about your new "bell" tradition. We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment