Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas 2008

I love to put my girls in matching clothes, and as long as they will let me I will do it! I wish I could have gotten better pictures of them in there beautiful Christmas dresses, but you can only do so much with a 3 and 1 year old. (Gaylene I so miss you, our photos will never be the same with out you!)

3 comments:

San Diego Spendloves said...

Wow your girls are getting so big. They are just beautiful!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

You look great Krista! Great job on running a 10k race! That is awesome. It's very exciting that Ethan is in his 4th year of med school. Where are you hoping to go for residencies? What will he specialize in? I bet you're looking forward to match day! I'm expecting #5, a boy, the end of May (most likely June) and we are really excited about it.

Gaylene said...

Hi Dalley Family, Oh how I miss you guys. It's just not the same here. Your girls are so cute, we miss them. Abby and I have had fun looking at your new posts. I feel bad because I never did get you a CD of the pictures we took at the orchard. I'll have to get them to you ASAP!! I'm sorry!!