

My good friend Melissa was in Pennsylvania visiting her family a few weeks ago. Originally we were all going to go to the beach together, but since that did not work out we went to them. And I am SO SO glad we did. It was only about a 1 1/2 hour drive. Last minute I put all 3 kids in the car and made the trip. Ethan was on call so it worked perfect.
We went to the park, ate ice cream, went to hands-on-house, and did ALOT of gabbing. I really enjoyed seeing a familiar face... Thanks Melissa for the great visit!
Oh and I can't forget, PA has Sonic, so I had to get a diet vanilla coke- oh SO good!
5 comments:
So glad you guys had some fun! And SOME SONIC! I think that would have been the highlight of my day :) Missin' you a ton!
Good for you! You always inspire me to go and do. Your kids look adorable as usual. Zannah now says, "Addie, Brynlee moved away". She still asks for them every week at playgroup :(
We want to be the subject of one of you blog posts when we come to visit you soon. Whattaya say?!?
It's so good to see you blogging agiain. Keep 'em coming!
I am SO glad you came too! We had a great time, and it was so fun to catch up! We will have to make it a tradition for the next few years while you are in Baltimore!
<> YOU MEAN TO TELL ME BOTH OF Y'ALL WERE WITHIN 45 MINUTES OF MY HOUSE AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!?! If I didn't like you so much I'd hold a grudge!
Post a Comment