Sunday, October 14, 2012

Brynlee's 7th Birthday

We started off the day with a quick trip to the Dutch Market for a donut. This is an all-time favorite around here!


I dropped the girls off at school and had to catch a quick pic before they walked into school.

When Brynlee got off the bus she had this cute birthday hat on that she was wearing with pride! She also got to ride home in the wagon-Lucky Girl!

A few weeks later (actually one month after her birthday) we had a little party.  Besides her siblings she only had 3 friends over so it made for a nice, fairly simple party.

The party was "crafts and pizza" two of her favorite things! The girls decorated treasure boxes which they all really enjoyed. Brynlee is a hard-core-craft-girl!

No party is complete with out a game of telephone, right?

A dance party was also a request which got fulfilled. This was fun for all too. I made a mix of cute kid Halloween music and they had a blast dancing! I wish I could have gotten better pictures.

Trey is getting some practice for his big day!

I love getting picture of all my kids together!

Party Girls!
Lilly, Brynlee, Ellie,
Scarlett, and Addy

Most of her loot!

I really enjoy this girl of mine. She craves my attention often and I'm trying to be better at giving it to her. In so many ways she is mature for her age. She is smart as a whip and loves learning. I'm amazed at the girl she is growing into. I do feel blessed that she is my oldest child, often Ethan and I make comments about how helpful she is in so many ways. We often use her as our "gofer girl" and she is quick and happy to help!

No comments: