Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pre- Halloween Activities

This was a Halloween party we went to with the Kraffts. It was alot of fun. Tons of cars were decorated and even had fun activities along the way.

These pics are before the Church Halloween party.


Addy was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. This is actually a costume that my friends  mother-in-law made.  Addy loved it and was trilled, that 2 other girls in her class had the same costume (except store bought and not nearly as cute).

Brynlee was a mer-maid and was trilled with her costume as well, she looks so grown up with that high bun in her hair!

Super Hero to the rescue! Mema (of course made the costume) and Ethan had the idea to print off the "T" from the computer. I laminated it and it lasted for each event we had. Trey LOVED that he was a Super Hero!


Back drop from the Church party.

I made a Halloween dinner while Mom was here and it was lots of fun. Mummy dogs, Bone bread sticks,  and butternut quash soup, which was my favorite. I loved the sour cream spider web, it turned out better than I could have planned.

Carving pumpkins.




No comments: