Tuesday, July 10, 2012

PA Blueberry Picking

If I could move  Pennsylvania to Texas I would!!  This picture does not do it justice but this pretty much was what we got to enjoy the 45 minutes it took us to get to the blubbery farm. In fact the drive it's self is all worth it even if we did nothing else. I have decided that I'm with Heather "I am addicted to Pennsylvania". She said this to me over a year ago and I laughed and laughed, then said to myself, ya that place is addicting!
So yes I am in LOVE with PA, if only I could take it to Texas...
I LOVE picking fresh fruit! I seriously can't get enough of it. For the first time ever I live in a place where there is TONS and TONS of picking options. We went blueberry picking with our friends and had such a good time. The



This little girl picked a TON of blueberries, I love having her around, she is such an awesome help!

Where are her glasses?

We may have eaten as much as we picked, can't get enough of these fresh blueberries. If you don't like blueberries, I'm willing to bet money (if I did that of course) that you would think twice about a FRESH blueberry!

Liz was great company as usual!

These girls could play together 24-7. They love each other and for the most part they get along really well!

No comments: